Just thought i'd let people now that i recieved a phone call from my mum today to say that someone had smashed the window on the gt! They obviously smashed it, then the alarm went off so they legged it taking nothing luckily, but left me with a smashed window, nackered lock and a nice scratch next to the door handle. Why cant they just get their own car and smash it up rather than ruin other people's pride and joy. It so annoying as ive recently had to take it off the road as the engine is mucking around over heating and stuff so i was planning on saving up and going forged(something ive been wanting to do for ages) but after this its kind of made me just want to get rid of it! So pissed off and if i find the little fuckers i'll stick the whiteline panhard rod thats been sitting in my room for ages up there arse and set them on fire with v-power. Anyway, there is my story of misery. . . . and breath

Ah dude you just ain't getting a brake at the moment, that really sucks!

things will work out they always do, stick with the gt it will end up running mint (does sound like the engine is kinds fobarbed though) just an excuse for a forge build :thumbsup:.... or 5E built with Enzo's new TD12 that would be a mean quick street beast!

the little fuckers will get what they deserve!

Cheers guys! Yeah i'm still not decided what i'll do! I'm still not sure wots actually up with the engine because i can drive it around normaly ands its fine it wont overheat, but if i really cane it or go on a motorway its starts overheating! Still pulls really hard(apart from the ignition problem) but once it gets through that its still mega fast! Was looking at it earlier and as i do still love the thing and think it looks awesome! I think i may keep it once ive got over the fact that its been abused by someone other than me!

Just thought i'd let people now that i recieved a phone call from my mum today to say that someone had smashed the window on the gt! They obviously smashed it, then the alarm went off so they legged it taking nothing luckily, but left me with a smashed window, nackered lock and a nice scratch next to the door handle. Why cant they just get their own car and smash it up rather than ruin other people's pride and joy. It so annoying as ive recently had to take it off the road as the engine is mucking around over heating and stuff so i was planning on saving up and going forged(something ive been wanting to do for ages) but after this its kind of made me just want to get rid of it! So pissed off and if i find the little fuckers i'll stick the whiteline panhard rod thats been sitting in my room for ages up there arse and set them on fire with v-power. Anyway, there is my story of misery. . . . and breath

:p Don't give up on your build mate, I bought a Hawkalarm with central locking and auto start for my ep91, got it fitted at the weekend along with a set of tweeters in the doors i left the car with him for a hole week saturday-saturday as the week progressed i began to get excited about it's return ;) until i got it back and he had hacked the hole out for the left tweeter :D and then went and bought a whole saw for the second one, admitted to making a balls of it and told me the local scrap yard is breaking a Glanza he might have a new pannel that you could replace it with :thumbsup: , also drilled 4, 15mm holes behind the driver headlight and mounted the poxy siren box with the cable running out on top of the power steering tank and brake servo, even though i wanted it under the battery, tells me for some reason the siren wont stop going off so he has it muted and the 2inch blue flashing badge on the windscreen flashes every 3seconds when the alarm is on and off (while im driving), i told him that it was gona get me done and he said if the cops do ya for that they would do you for anything and charged me 550euro :blink: Fucken wanker and made a mess of my pride and joy i feel like burning it out, so disapointed

No one seems to be having much luck lately! All we keep hearing is these stories of vandalism, stolen cars etc.

Don't lose faith though. It could happen to any car you have, so don't blame it on the poor little GT. Just keep on saving for your forged engine and make it a little beast!

what the fuck!!

You're not having much luck lately amigo :thumbsup:

Never would have expected it where you live though, tis like, dead quiet, and there isn't even pavements for people to walk by and just go for it on the off chance.

That's a right bitch, sorry to hear it man

Cheers for the encouragement people! The gt is all locked away now in a secret location so hopefully its safe now. Still looking for a window for the passenger door if anybody knows anyone in the kent area breaking a gt!? If i forge it i will be going 4e as i just think its more in keeping the starlet theme! Also will be cheaper wont it, thinking of getting one of dave's engines!

Cheers for the encouragement people! The gt is all locked away now in a secret location so hopefully its safe now. Still looking for a window for the passenger door if anybody knows anyone in the kent area breaking a gt!? If i forge it i will be going 4e as i just think its more in keeping the starlet theme! Also will be cheaper wont it, thinking of getting one of dave's engines!

im from hertfordshire my mates striping an ep82 hell sell it