Evening Guys and Gals,

I'll be looking a buying a Glanza in the next month or so with a budget of approx £4K but need some help.

I'll be modding it with an aim of a reasonable BHP and handleing.

Do i buy an already modded Glanza with say stage 1 mods?

Or

Buy a mint standard one and start from scratch?

Obviously it will be cheaper in the long run with mods already on it but its always nice startin from scratch.

Im suck with what to do :D Can someone talk me into a descition? LOL

Cheers in advance

Ben

Buy a mint standard one and start from scratch?

trust me mint standard ones you know wont have been ragged as much

plus you get to mod it the way you want not anyone elses ideas

thats what id do mate

if money was a factor id buy a glanza with light mods done already,

as it usualy take a while and money to get to stage 1 type mods eg exhaust, filter, intercooler etc.

that all ads up,

if you buy a car with these already on its not that much hastle or as expensive to get to a bar

Mine came with coilovers, paddle clutch, cusco LSD and a few other bit like Apexi N1 cat back.

They are the most expensive/hardest jobs to do so I would look for one with similar mods in my opinion

That why you can crack on with getting it to stage one and uprating the brakes :D

yeh true but id still buy one from scratch in my opinion as you know everything youve done and what to do next

mines cost thousands so far but i know every inch of it now and its so worth doing

Mine came with coilovers, paddle clutch, cusco LSD and a few other bit like Apexi N1 cat back.

They are the most expensive/hardest jobs to do so I would look for one with similar mods in my opinion

That why you can crack on with getting it to stage one and uprating the brakes :D

How much did that set you back? If ya dont mind me askin.

yeh true but id still buy one from scratch in my opinion as you know everything youve done and what to do next

mines cost thousands so far but i know every inch of it now and its so worth doing

That the reason why id rather start from scratch. But with only a few mods say cat back, filter there wouldn't be much not to know :D

true. end of day its up to you but id do that if i was you. get one either standard or few bits atleast you know then it might not have been given death everywhere its been driven lol

Got it off a member of TGTT :D

Yes it had/has its problems but drove it for 6months with no problem at all apart from bits that I done to it like blown boost pipes etc :D

Have a look at some import garages just type it into google and have a browse :D