Changed since I've had it, done it justice mate, keep the trd seat whatever you do, looks lovely though.

i wont be getting rid of it mate its far too comfy i really dont like the standard seats.Id only consider getting rid for some recaros with the net headrest.its in such good condition for its age if im correct in saying that it was from the factory?

yep factory optional extra and now cost silly amounts like if they still made them new they would be close to 1k new!...according to the option brochure lol

at first i didn't like the rims but the more i look in this thread the more i like them and i think they have grown on me... i quite like them lol

i personally think the exterior is perfect the only thing it might benefit from is a duck spoiler, anything else would ruin it.

yep factory optional extra and now cost silly amounts like if they still made them new they would be close to 1k new!...according to the option brochure lol

at first i didn't like the rims but the more i look in this thread the more i like them and i think they have grown on me... i quite like them lol

i personally think the exterior is perfect the only thing it might benefit from is a duck spoiler, anything else would ruin it.

ive never seen another one yet in all the time ive been looking on here and tgtt.com

like i livesports one?how about skirts? i was thinking of taking the arch liners out and lowering it right down and add a good bit of camber to the front which reminds me i need to find out what each notch on the topmounts indicates

each notch will probably indicate a degree of camber, nd if you have no bumps around and good roads that wont burst the coilies then go for it! i would love to slam mine but i live in a mine field of speed bumps which suck.

regarding the seat there was a white V on pistonheads with a TRD seat in, the car sold with in a couple on weeks! lol

you could get something like a livesport rear spoiler maybe or yeah livesport side skirts but nothing to dramatic as it looks mint as it is :p