just a couple of pics to show how the car is getting on i know the wheels wont be to everyones taste but i like to do things a little different than the norm lol

glanza.jpg

glanza2.jpg

will get some progress pics up and start a proper readers ride thread soon

any comments/critisism welcome

Awesome, love the wheels! Dare to be different, you have indeed!

Great, whats planned?

thanks for all the nice comments,dont have much planned will gradually do the engine the exteriors probably as far as il take it cash is gonna be tight as its not long until the baby's due will get a thread started showing the progress and whats been done since i bought the car...

seen this at the fast and modified show today, was lovely :D

cheers mate where were you parked?dont think i spotted you unless things have changed?spotted quite afew glanzas and a black gt

i see yeh was the first time ive been just went up with a few local guys and got me on the stand.really good day altho an early start left the house at 5.30am lol

thanks for all the nice comments

any thoughts on what to do next to the exterior or do you recon thats as far as i should take it?new number plate ordered and thats all so far....

cheers

i see yeh was the first time ive been just went up with a few local guys and got me on the stand.really good day altho an early start left the house at 5.30am lol

thanks for all the nice comments

any thoughts on what to do next to the exterior or do you recon thats as far as i should take it?new number plate ordered and thats all so far....

cheers

Changed since I've had it, done it justice mate, keep the trd seat whatever you do, looks lovely though.