Conversion Plan's Help.

i kinda need your help. As im converting my sr into a glanza, basicly i need to know exactly what you need engine wise, also what kind of problems did you guy's come across an what sort of money will i be looking at for just the engine parts? Thanks

Im about to do a conversion but i have plug n play wirin looms with mines. Sure wiring wise you need to get some custom stuff made up. Other folk on here will know the score. As far as i know ul need the engine , intercooler , 4efte powersteering pipe i think although i dont know why yet :p , ecu , exhaust and obviously a turbo if your engine wasnt coming with one. Price really depends of what condition your after. Can pick up engines pretty cheap at the moment though.

Hope theres something helpful in there somewhere.

Russell

Im just doing my conversion now its gonna be a plug and play job , Im using the full Glanza Loom Dashboard lights engine etc also glanza ecu and glanza engine intercooler etc glanza fusebox and also glanza gauges/speed dials. Cost 800 quid roughly also it doesnt matter if you car aint got p/s or a/c

or i have been told you can use the gt wiring loom and kind of mix and match with the 4efe loom and use the engine from an ep82 this would be a cheaper method i think then the above one but id say you need to be good with electrics and car wiring etc to do this method

Ollie