Urgent Help Needed!

My SR went through MOT last night but since the new tyres went on the tail keeps sliding out. Really caught me out the first time and nearly hit an oncoming car. Just to prove it to my mate that i wasnt lying i drove into an empty carpark, put the foot down and tail went straight out and car spun?

can anyone please tell me why this is happening as i didnt buy a starlet to drive 40mph down roads feared that the tail will kick out :p

all help and advice much appreciated

Greg

what new types did you put on

still though new types wouldnt cause that

in my experience the main reason why a fwd car spins on backend is fucked axle happened with two of my saxos

but it wouldnt have passed an mot with a buggered axle

check the tyres that they put on. if there crap and cheap they wont grip as well as others mate

what new types did you put on

still though new types wouldnt cause that

in my experience the main reason why a fwd car spins on backend is fucked axle happened with two of my saxos

but it wouldnt have passed an mot with a buggered axle

check the tyres that they put on. if there crap and cheap they wont grip as well as others mate

195/50/15's Heroes. cheapest tyres just for the mot

Guest cheshireglanza

i found this with my car 2 months ago put cheap budget ones on would not hold the road so i changed them fo firestone not kicked out on one bend yet :p

hey mate your posting in the wrong section, this section is for new members introductions,

could you please familaires yourself with the forum subheadings please :p

hey mate your posting in the wrong section, this section is for new members introductions,

could you please familaires yourself with the forum subheadings please :thumbsup:

sorry enzo! realised after id posted