Why hello there fellow Starship owners ( i mean starlet)

I thought id bring myself to your wonder owners club to find everything you people have down to there starships ( shit i mean starlets) to make them cosmic......

As you can see im new to the owners club but i share your enthusiam and interest in the starlet....Sadly mine has seen better days than of recent as a lorry from where i work plughed into another car which in turn decided to touch my car which damaged the bumper....but more importantly i became a victim of the snow which bent the rim of my Sparco alloys.....so im rendered with one Silver sh!tty little wheel that does not belong....looks lovely 3 black wheels with a red rim and one silver alloy. Sad part is no matter how far a search i can not find another sparco alloy to replace the fallen soldier of my first alloy....

Much Love and Big Respect

Simon :thumbsup::thumbsup::wub::o

alryt simon welcome to UKSF

so what you got then gt or glanz?n/a or turbo?

get some pics up of your starbo mate even with the crude mis matched alloy haha

anyway you should find all you need on here if in doubt just ask mate

cheers

steve

Welcome to the site man

I was down in Salisbury in the V a couple weeks back went to stone henge n then headed over to see the Cathederal n stuff

Its wel nice down where you r wish i lived there :p

Maidstones just getting so grimey now-a-days, nice n infested with chavy scum to... :p

Get some pics of the starship up mate :o