Since i don't know when most of the servicable parts were changed on my Glanza i've decided to do a big service.

I have come up with a list of things which i could change, just wanted to know have i missed anything off or if its pointless changing somethings.

Here is my list; (* From service kit)

Magnetic Sump Plug *

Oil Filter *

Fuel Filter *

Spark Plugs *

Cam Belt *

Alternator Belt *

Power Steering Belt *

Thermostat

Engine Oil

Gearbox Oil

Brake Fluid

Engine Coolant/Anti-Freeze

Washer Fluid

Wiper Blades

Bulbs (if needed)

Power Steering Fluid

Air Filter

HT Leads

Distrubutor Cap

Roto Arm

:o

yeah dont think you have missed a thing buddy

only thing i would do is add some stp engine flush and let it idle for 20min to help get all the gunk out only about £5 to buy and works a treat

Just a quick note, i got mag sump plug but the washer i got with it was shite! started leaking with in min`s of putting new oil in.....luckily i kept to old washer and used that.

The oil filter make sure its a good-un if you look down it i should have valve thing most cheap filters dont have it....id go get a genuine oil+fuel filter personally.

Lastly get the best your money can buy look for the quality names like gates, ADL blueprint etc everyone has solid ace

its not essential you can get most good quality service parts from somewhere like TM-Develpomants but theres no harm in getting them from toyota if you want genuine parts for the car