Urgent Help- Sonversion Trouble

all interior is working like dash lights and indicators etc but when i try to turn ignition on then it just doesnt do anything. can hear the starter relay switchin in the fusebox but nothing happens at all. really need some help on this one. think it could be anythin to do with the alarm / imobiliser ?

Check battery terminals make sure they are tight, there will be a body earth from the negative battery terminal to the body somewhere, will be a short wire so not hard to find, maybe worth taking off and cleaning earthd to make sure there is no paint and are getting a good contact,

will probably be other earths like, engine to body and gearbox to body i think,

check wiring to starter wiring also

hope this helps

Gary

dont think its an alarm issue because the alarm works fine. like opens the car and locks it and goes off when ya shake it. im just not sure where all the earths are ment to go. can earths be the reason why its not even turning over. glad i got the rest done quick like. this is the last hurdle and its running.

hopefully folk r still looking at this lol. how long does it take for the fan to kick in. not sure mine is workin and dont wanna wait too long. runs now.

so what was it mate that stoped her from firing up