all i can say is jsut when the boost builds up it gives up and just makes a horrible noise from the exhaust. about 3500 revs or so in everygear. im lost again. engine management light come on also

Russell

if it cuts out keep your foot down and if it goes again that sounds like fuel cut

also if the engine management light goes back off about 2 seconds later again fuel cut it sounds like

but it could be as bucket said so id try new ht leads etc first and see if that solves it mate

if it cuts out keep your foot down and if it goes again that sounds like fuel cut

also if the engine management light goes back off about 2 seconds later again fuel cut it sounds like

but it could be as bucket said so id try new ht leads etc first and see if that solves it mate

i highley doubt it is fuel cut but keeping your foot down after hitting fuel cut isnt the brightest idea lol

have a look at your leads make sure the are ok make sure the spark plugs are in proerly and dry! if that doesent work then try the lleads off your n/a engine

im goin with fuel cut because the fcd aint connected properly. i dont remember it bein connected before because the cables look cut and i wouldnt do that sooo where do the red n black from the fcd go.

P5170002.jpg

Russell

fuel cut dosent make the exhaust sound any different. what kind of noise is it? is it like being down on a cylinder? i dont know much about fcd's but I've heard people say those hks units can make your car run lean or rich im not sure which 1 lol its always active where as other units like jam or greddy only work when you come close to fuel cut so it could be that its not connected properly

got hks fcon and gcc piggyback so been told the fcd aint a bad thing with those.

the exhaust just sound like it misfires alot but the can just doesnt give at all after unless i give very little accelerator.

i just need to know where the red n black wires go from the fcd. cant find the book for it.

got hks fcon and gcc piggyback so been told the fcd aint a bad thing with those.

the exhaust just sound like it misfires alot but the can just doesnt give at all after unless i give very little accelerator.

i just need to know where the red n black wires go from the fcd. cant find the book for it.

try the fcd first but i still think it sounds ignition related.

this must be bursting your balls lol all these little nigley things. it will all be worth it in the end :harhar:

well the em light comin on for a few secs. exhaust poppin and a couple loose wires from the fcd is tellin me its fuel cut so ill try get the red n black plugged in tomorrow hopefully. saw the ep82 diagram but thanks a tonne for the on for the ep91 bucket. yes like you say its annoying especially when i started it and was like so lets test it and it just didnt do what i wanted but if i can get it sorted then ill be cheeeesin. ill update tomorrow. only updating my build thread when its working properly.

cheers

Russell