Need Abit Of Help With The N/ail

Right i start the car up and then it just dies even if i put my foot to the floor.

I think it could be a sensor is the diagnostic test same as the turbo model as i can't find anything :S

Could it be crank sensor or something?

Right i start the car up and then it just dies even if i put my foot to the floor.

I think it could be a sensor is the diagnostic test same as the turbo model as i can't find anything :S

Could it be crank sensor or something?

Check your map sensor first. It's a little vacuum hose that connects to the black device on the firewall just behind your intake manifold.

The car will start without a map attached but will run lyk shit

the diagnostic check is the same, if the EM light continually flashes all is well.....dont forget the em light doesnt have to come on for a code to be present

could a imobliser or alarm kill be killing it off?

Nah mate no alarm or immobiliser on the car. I really dont know how to do the Diagnostics check lol

Is it off the pins on the ECU or is there another box sumwhere as i was looking for a plug that looks similar to the plug in the diagram on the tutorial but couldn't find 1.