well the glanza has been sold :unsure: that took a whole week to sell lol, anyways im going to look at a evo 5 on sat so im well excited, so i will post pics up if i get it, i am still going to look on this site from time to time as its the best forum ever!! and i just wanted to thank you guys for producing such a good forum and all the help it has given me!!!

cheers ryan

Nice one

Did you sell it to someone from this site.

I hope my completely standard Glanza V should sells fairly quickly.

no mate i sold it on pistonheads but the lad who bought it has joined uksc, only had my car up for sale for a week cant believe how quickly it went, im sure your car will sell in no time :unsure:

Mine is being picked up 2morow. was on piston heads for 11minutes until i had the call. but i have listed it on for cheap though. But im looking for another V asi type this.

11 minutes- that is impressive, never seen one to sell that quickly.

Mine is being picked up 2morow. was on piston heads for 11minutes until i had the call. but i have listed it on for cheap though. But im looking for another V asi type this.

How come you sold yours mate??

Looking for a newer shape with lower milage. want to see around 200bhp so wanted to do it to a lower better condition engine. So on the look out for a mint top spec glanza. Goign to use one of the other cars until then. Posted on piston heads and 11mins later had a call guy came down and put a deposit on it.

• 2 weeks later...
i bet you were sad to see her go ryan. How did it go with the evo? Did you buy it?

chanelle x

i got a evo in the end chanelle but not the 1 i was going to see that time, is a proper monster compared to the glanza, aint liking the running costs though, but its worth it i will post pics up when i get some good snaps

love evos but there so damm heavy. up to like 60mph its like trying to push a massive wardrobe up the stairs after that they do fly though lol

mate i dont thinks thats the case they just fly full stop, still cant wipe the grin off my face :(

bye Evv :lol::thumbsup: