when i had my polo i bought angel eye headlight upgrades for mine and looked awsome....

so i wondered why nobody does headlight upgrades for the starlets?? :thumbsup:

so, i phoned them.....

they will be releasing all new designs for new and old cars and starlets are in development and should be released in november..

the headlights for glanza-s and EP82's will have two angel eye rings in the headlights, with colour options of blue, white or Yellow!

and they will be doing the the front fogs for the Glanza's with the angel eye rings in the colours above!!!

I've already asked bout doing a group buy nd I've got the ref number for when there ready, once I've got photos il load them up...

would anyone be interested in a group buy??

Dan

This could be interesting.....

Would imagine it COULD look pretty good on a V providing they are still black and not chavvy chrome

Not sure what a GT would look like to be honest? :thumbsup:

angel eyes?

so that'll be to go along with the lexus lights, neon washer jets and max power stickers yeah? :thumbsup:

Lol was reading through this and was waiting on a comment like that lol,

and agree angel eyes aint j.d.m, would probs look ok on a glanza if what sparky said they had the black inserts on the lights but me personally its a no no sorry mate.

agreed that they aint JDM, but fair play for looking into getting new products lined up for the EPs, i think they could look pretty cool, i shall reserve judgement until i see some pictures.

thank the Starlet gods no one ever did lexus lights for the EPs though, can you imagine the untold horrors!!!!!!!! uuuuggggghhhhhhhhh!

Phil.

angel eyes will look shit, but i think some sort of projector headlight would look cool. nothing too in your face maybe just like the crystal lights, a bit like the facelift fog lights on the glanza.

i baught a full set of crystal lights for my old scooby and it completley changed the front end, looked so much nicer. but them stupid halo lights are for fairies

im not joking lexus lights are everywhere lately. every one of my saxos i bought had them on and every bloody time i had to put standard ones back on cause lexus lights look so chavvy and shit. i wish theyd fuck off putting them on cars lol