Just thought id throw up some pics of my wee beast as it sits

100_0596-2.jpg

100_0598.jpg

100_0601.jpg

100_0602.jpg

100_0604.jpg

100_0607.jpg

next on the agenda is a frount mount intercooler which arrived today, but unfortunately one of the pipes were missing so i have to wait for them to send it out. Also will be getting front grill cut out to show off the intercooler. also im thinkin of getting my old alloys sprayed and get them back on again.

before

100_0528.jpg

Photoshopped

100_0528-1-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

today i left the wheels in to be sprayed so should have them back next friday. and i just left the car down to get the intecooler fitted and should be picking it up tomorow afternoon. then the car is going in on tuesday to get the front grill cut out to show of fmic. so next weekend if the weather is good i should have some good pictures.

• 2 weeks later...

got the front mount fitted and grill cut out last week, and i collected my wheels today. but by time a took wheels off, sprayed calipers, changed front springs, and got newly sprayed ones on and car washed it was too dark to take photos so i will get them up tomorrow after work once i get out of gym.

Fairplay looks exactly like the photoshop!!

And that aint a bad thing!!

Look awsome mate

i am really pleased with the out come. but the blue doesnt stand out as much as i hoped it would. i got my laguna splitter fitted tonite, totally changes the look of the front end of the car. and it hides the intercooler pipes goin under frame. so i am well pleased. stupid royal mail didnt leave my dump valve so i have to collect it and fit it tomorrow night once i get out of gym.