Need Help! Glanza V ..no Turbo Boost

hi all, i was wondering if someone can help me.

i have a glanza v and i was driving it when it was not at optimum temperature and the turbo just went, there was no noise and i only noticed it had gone when i noitice a lack of power when put foot down and no turbo lights coming up on the dashboard. i have checked if there is any noise coming from the turbo on tickover and all seems fine. there is no engine management light coming and the and sensors are in place as far as i can see the seals havent gone.

should i just replace turbo or will it be something that can be fixed. it is not chucking smoke out of the back but i am not going to drive it untill it gets fixed.

please someone help :rolleyes:

i may aswell put a S sticker on it!!! lol. i cant feel any leaks when it reved a bit and there aint much of a noise either . all pipes seem in place. i think i need to put it on a diagnostics , mayb that will direct the problem a bit

it is a standard actuator and the arm is connected. i have looked at all the pipes and i cant seem to find any leak and to stop my boost it must be a hell of a leak.

is it worth me putting a diagnostics on it. or will it be a waste of money.

is there a way of manually checking why i have no boost, i cant really afford to take it to get diagnosed.

i have checked all the pipes and all seems fine, im going to take my fan off and release the cat to see inside the turbo in case the blades have any play in the bearings or the blades r fukked, if they seem ok i will take the actuator off and replace that. i will let you know how i get on :rolleyes: