Hi I'm New And I Own A Glanza V

:wavey: I'm new here and thought you guys might like to look at my glanza v. Its white with no mods really, my OH imports cars from Japan so I get to pick what I like and drive it for a time. I'm from West Sussex so some of you might of seen me hooning around :)

6733_272568790159_697625159_8713317_6872013_n.jpg

Hey welcome to the site, girley?

This is a well random question and its one hell of a long shot but your other half,

the person who imports cars isnt by any chance a guy called Martin by any chance?

As the drive way in your picture looks a little familiar and your from West Sessex and thats where i picked my car up from

And if im correct i think he origionally imported it for you?

Maybe?

As i said long shot but the guy i brought my car off said he imported it for his girlfriend and she went and brought a white one instead of having my black one because it was taking to long to get imported or something and he also said about it having the standard V wheels sprayed white or something

:lol:

Anyway il stop going on now as im probably talking about someone completly different as West Sussex is a big place :)

Your V looks pretty fresh, got any plans for the beasty as badass said?