and were in the bloody hell is that i said near southampton like hampshire lol

ok not then scotland is taking the bloody p1ss a bit dont ya think lol ill be bloody driving all weekend only got a bloody 1.6 fiat brava itll take me allday just to get to scotland lol

well if you can make it on one tank it will be ok but the seconde tank ide say pay for some of that new bp petrol the 104ron stuff so that should last ye for the thrash as well but this 104 ron stuff is exspensive and not every bp garage sells it so hmmmmmm.

Well I'm getting roughly 250-275mi to a tank and it's about 350mi to birmingham from where I am so dunno what I'll do -- Just fill up with ultimate at the last motorway services (or preferably optimax if there's one on the way)

• 3 weeks later...

next wk is the 18th, its the wk after,

been phoning the guy to confirm a date but hes out of the country in the states till monday so have to wait till hes back before i can sort/confirm anything out bruv,

its gona be mint me you and mirracle crusing down lol

i cant wait ;)

how many miles is that?

when i toured down to globalgathering just over a month ago did 380 miles in just over three and a half hours lol

thats with no road angel!

Think it worked out at about 350mi or so... I was expecting about 5hrs on a generous scale, how fast were you going ;) ?

Yeah it'll be cool having a wee convoy down!! I've got my bro and a mate coming as passengers that'll be ok eh?

yea sound, i have had confirmation back from bryn the guy whos organising this,

he has the track booked for tuesday, which is the 26th!!!

there is also a b&b near the gate of the show, does that interest you at all?

can you get back to me by putting your name down if you can attend?

1.geo + 2

I'll need to get back to you tomo mate -- I had the 25th booked off my work for the last month or so, so I'll need to do a bit of begging tomo and see if I can get away with a swap or anything. Plus I'll need to get my 2 passengers to try swap the monday for the tuesday!

minted Adrian!! ok

we should be there for half nine,but would you be interested in travelin down on the monday night and stayin in a b&b on the monday night???

just a sugestion , il get a post code for you later on tonight

we should be there for nine in the morning...

then we'll get a meet and greet, timing will start one at a time going in sequence with the sworn enemy, the crx boys,

after that its photo shoot then some grub at the cafe there,

you get to do a circut every time you get timed its quite minted for testing the limits of the track lol

I could say to my bro and my mate about going down on the monday night. I'd be working to 7pm myself though so it would depend on what kinda time?

I did think of leaving maybe late on on the monday night like midnight and just having a couple of longs breaks in some of the service stations... have a snooze or play ridge racer, whatever ;)

Hi guy's,

Can someone post up the post code for us so we can work out some rough direction's. Sound's like it will be a good day out. Does anyone know what CRX's will be there and with what mod's?

The only problem i've heard is with the surface, can anybody shed some light on this. I have semi slicks but I don't know if there worth using as the surface may not be suitable. The last thing I need is less traction! I guees I'll have to wait and see for my self! ;)

Cheers

T

I've heard it's like doing a quarter mile on the moon... but let's say my friend exaggerates!

Hey Geo do you have a final list of names and rough powers for the folk who are running? I could start:

Lobotomy (Adrian): 138bhp -- the standard contingent

ive replied to your pm buddy ;)

the mission statment for the day is to set a time for the FWD j tuner leader board for everyone else to beet, currently its set at 13.8 i think from memory by one of the civic type r boys, it would be cool to shatter!!!!

all of us have four attempts at improving our times....

final list is dwindeling as people are pulling out but to update yours

Lobotomy (Adrian): 138bhp -- the standard contingent

mirracle411(rick): 133bhp+ --the standard contingent

enzo(geo) 150bhp+ (should have been more but couldent get the emanage fitted

toby 200+bhp

goldenvtr 200+bhp and more importantly consistantly in the 13s

im still waiting on the other four people confirming,

andrew 300bhp +

his mate glanza with nos

steve borner forged ep82

il keep you posted Adrian,

tell me what you want to do in regards to leaving when?

here is the bad news...

the thrash has been postponed.

had phone call from Bryn about an hour ago stating that bruntingthorpe has had an insanction placed upon it by a court about noise polution, the result of this is that all motorsports are banned from this site until further notice, there has been a hoo haa going on with this for some time now and seams totaly irish to me as its still an active airfield,

bryn asures me that hell sort something out as it also puts a big part of the content of the magazine in jepardy as they use bruntinthrope alot as you know.

elvington race way and bedford autodrome are too other avenues to explore...

but the former is booked up until the end of october and the latter is booked up for the rest of the year,

i did sugest to him about crail but as they want 3k for the privlage this looks like a bleak option.

for people that have booked time off sorry about that, please dont shove the dery on me

That sucks mate! It's a shame because I was looking forward to this a lot! ;) ;)

Oh well, it was gonna cost me a lot in petrol to get down which would've strapped me a bit this month so maybe it's a good thing.

Keep us posted if you can get it re-organised mate!!

P.S

Just means we need to get this scottish meet sorted!