so tonight i plan on stripping the mirrors off the glanza.. sand them down give them a nice new paint job with silver spray.

also trial fit the new 98 spec bumper. obv with the fmic behind! see how that goes if i need a bit of trim.

see what other work i can do on the car during the night!

Might paint the callipers.. what you guys advise for that?

clean out the boot seems like a shout.

what about you guys?

Hey, nowt wrong with plumpuns if they have the airbags to match.. and she's got a half decent car too so thats a bonus :) ..

My plan is to go wash the car.. take some more pics with my newly "acquired" HD camera (dunno what the pics are like but the vids are awesome) and then chillax..

Lookin forward to seein the ol' 98 bumper on there love.. I want 1 ;) *sob*

Well its been put on.. but i need the brackets & headlamps... my dad was rambo with the jig saw so we had to cut in the bumper a tad. but its not realy noticable... ill fire pics up tonight.... i need a splitter for the car asap... the 98 bumper is a bit smaller its mad! looks the boy though.

ill post pics up later when im home! mirrors are off ill sand them down when i have a chance!!

Was looking at jam front splitter in CF....

and jam sideskirts....

concidering it... then full paintjob!!! we will see how things go..

mabye concider a new engine. a forged one. haha.. could get all of the above... only way that would be is if the pay off for my loan is uber cheaps!!

would have loved to wash and polish the old girl tonight then get down to town for a few well deserved beers....

BUT IM BLOODY WORKING :)

enjoy your night guys cause im stuck in a stuffy factory full of obese sweaty blokes lol

98 spec on a silver V looks awsome and you dont see many really.

Well last night didnt go as planned, she was out in the RX8 ;) oh well lol

Off over the college with my mate now hes got to enrol, so obviously I have to go for a perve :) ;)