Legal Hid's Problems?

Hey dude, I just fitted mine a few days ago, I love 'em ;)

Haven't seen any police yet so dunno about that, but haven't been flashed by other drivers even once, so alignment is pretty good! As for MOT, mine's due next year, I'll be removing them just in case it fails!

P.S. I went for 8000K because I prefer the "blueness" but also because 6000K are whiter, and hence would look like I just had my lights on full beam ;)

I recommend http://www.hids-direct.co.uk/ piece of piss to fit and a decent price! :)

Yea ive got 6k's and get flashed by other drivers everynow and again..hills etc where the car coming towards me is lower on the road.. Just had my MOT done and it passed no problems at all..

Cant say 100% but i do know that the law states that you must have either light washer jets/wipers or they must be projector headlights.. The glanza and GT dont have either of these so just be aware of that fact.. most cops wouldnt know about it but you never know.

My service and MOT is coming up in Nov/Dec...if i get it maybe after that, but then again my parents drive my car and if they get stopped by police....they'll b pretty angeryy lol......im not sure whether to get normal H4 bulbs (white), its around £10 and ill have the rest of the money to spend on pedals and gearnob...i have £60 to spend on something and my car is stock...maybe a RARB, what brand is the best and what thickness best for an N/A, and how much do they go for?

Anup :)

My service and MOT is coming up in Nov/Dec...if i get it maybe after that, but then again my parents drive my car and if they get stopped by police....they'll b pretty angeryy lol......im not sure whether to get normal H4 bulbs (white), its around £10 and ill have the rest of the money to spend on pedals and gearnob...i have £60 to spend on something and my car is stock...maybe a RARB, what brand is the best and what thickness best for an N/A, and how much do they go for?

Anup ;)

A Rear ARB is a must for all Starlet owners, I'm saving up for one at the moment ;)

Most popular brand is Whiteline bro, there's two types, non-adjustable and adjustable, and they start at £140 odd..

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index...._item&id=56

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index...._item&id=57

About the HIDs, I drove past and behind a couple of cop cars yesterday, and didn't have a problem, so I know that 8000K should be fine :)

They're not too dear and are a massive improvement, so I'd say go for it!