as above. where do i get one and how much are they roughly. Will the car still be fine cooling wise ?

just type in ebay honda civic radiator mate people are useing them pussing 350bhp

so can see it been a problem with cooling :)

I just fitted one today, i got off ebay for £74 civic alloy rad also got a 10" slimline spal fan suction type £40.

TIP:

Putting the Rad hoses on the civic radiator is bit of a pain put the hoses in boiling water first and also spray sum wd40 round the radiator it were the hose connects.

Here some pics might help...

Image0100.jpg

You can see the 4 little clips that come with the fan they are meant to hold it to the rad they just slide on, my advice super glue round them so they dont come loose.

went to b&q and bought some brackets, bolts n nuts washers. in that pic you can see the 4 points on the rad along with the fan holes decided to use brackets to hold the fan to the rad you can also use cable ties.

when mounting the civic rad - keep the old rubber thats at the bottom from your old starlet radaitor as you can still use one to sit the civic one on meaning its still rubber mounted.

Image0112.jpg

can see in that pic what i done with the brackets, it works well and looks tidy :D also cable tied the top for extra strength. The bottom is done the same way as the top.

You will also find the old clips that hold the hoses onto the rad dont fit anymore so i just used some jubilee clips.

As for connecting the fan up just cut the old connector off the other old fan and join blue to blue and black to black job done ;) must say was gutted when fan didnt come on after few mins but just as i went to turn engine off it came on :) Cooling wise i didnt notice a difference on the temp gauge after a long drive so all good.

finished article:

Image0104.jpg

so much nicer looking than that old glanza one and soooo much more space for a nice td04 to fit into ;)

no problem hope it gives an idea whats involved, and yep need to get a fan mate they dont cost much, get a slimline spal like mine and make sure its suction type the one that is Designed to pull air through the radiator or you will have to mount it on the other side.