Hi

My name is Michel, 18 years old and I'm dutch. Bought my Glanza a couple of weeks ago and been lovin' it every minute since (especially after I derestricted it last week :) ). Since I've been lurking here quite a couple of hours now (you guys have a pretty impressive forum with lots of useful info), I decided to introduce myself and start posting.

The Glanza I bought was still in really good condition (exterior and interior) and it's also pretty much full options (Climate control, sunroof, etc.) so I was sold instantly when I went for a test drive. It has a couple of mods, including coil-overs and some nice ( in my opinion :lol: ) Lenso SC01 wheels. Engine-wise it's still pretty much stock. The only mods are an HKS Airfilter and an HKS FCD (don't ask me why the previous owner put the FCD on it). Also have a HKS SSQV Black Edition which will be going on soon. Anyway for the complete modlist and specs, I'll make a showroom topic in the Member's Ride section.

Here are some photos (from JAF 2009, was a lot of fun, we had about 12 Starlets there from the Starlet Club Holland, maybe next year JAE? :D )

jaf10.jpg

---------

P1070938.jpg

---------

P1070919.jpg

If you guys have some questions about me or the car or whatever, feel free to ask! :thumbsup:

Lovely example there mate, you sound really enthusiastic about it and it reminds me of when I first got mine. I still love it just as much, if not more than the day I got it!

As already said, try your best to come along to JAE next year, we will welcome you with open arms. (Quite literally!)

See you around mate!