New Pioneer Cdj 2000 & 900

I had 2 1000 mk 2's and a djm 800 but sold the lot when I bought the car as it paid for half the loan I took out.. really miss em to be honest.. still have me mk5 1210's but the vinyl is dated and played out.. have recently started using ableton 8 as I have a copy of suite 8 but just trying to dj with that at the mo ^_^

these new 2000's look the shit though !

they look good :) , always liked the 1000's but i'm more into production but wouldn't mind getting into mixing and always wanted the cdj 1000's so hope they come down in price now ^_^ .

My mate is selling his 1000's to fund his Supercharger for his ST :D

the recession for some strange reason pushed the price of all the poineer stuff up.. last year you could have picked up a set of mk2 1000's for 6-700 quid on the bay you would be lucky to get a half decent set for a grand now.. and the mark 3 is about 900 a deck new .. crazy

id say the new ones will be 1600 a go ^_^

My mate is selling his 1000's to fund his Supercharger for his ST ^_^

very tempting, but realistically cause of the gt i couldn't even afford a dj in a box set of numarks lol.

i'm selling off my synths so i can buy a laptop for uni thats how bad it is at the mo.