Speeding Questions Nip

first of all, ive searched, not info im after

anyways, car got a NIP delivered to my mums today(im down shields) for doing 36 in 30, caught with a mobile van

now i have a few questions, firstly, this wasnt delivered recorded mail, just dropped in the mail by pat himself, what is likely to happen if ignore it??

2ndly, this was delivered today, for an offence on 18/08/09, so one month to arrive, i was under the impression, it had to arrive within 14 days??

thirdly,what happens if i say i dont know wether me, or my mother was driving the car??

4thly, how is this likely to proceed, if i contest it, and take it to court? surely they would drop a 36 in a 30??

and lastly, anyone got any tips to get off with this??

finally, dont lecture me on speeding, take it like a man, or any other bullshit comment. i have been driving 7 years, know the rules etc, and was really surprised to get this, as i never speed, especially not a 30, and can only imagine i thought it was a 40 zone

cheers

firstly, your gonna get some twat coming on with a wise crack at you lol.

I've been caught speeding a cpl of times and got away with it by just dragging it through court, youd be surprised at what you can get away with but lets be honest you wherent exactly breaking any land speed records here, id fight this 1 through bud it seems like a pitty charge and id bet that itll get thrown out, thats ridiculus even doing you for that

ive done the mum thing before about 3 years ago, so cant pull it on here, that was for a red light, i cudnt afford the insurance hike lol,

if i was in scotland, i can get off with it no prob, dont sign the NIP and they are yet to take some1 to court over it, but ive heard its more strict down ere,

to be honest i cant believe ive been done for it, im usually tooting along, but never over the limit, so will just wait and see, just a bit wary to take it to court when i dont have a clean license, as i dont that with my last offence, and ended up with a CD30 and a bad for overtaking some1, there word against mine, so now i dont like the idea of fighting the cops like that lol

cheers

you have to be carefull because if you do go down the mom route then they pull out a pic of you driving its even

more trouble as it comes under obstructing the course of justice

secondly is the road you got done on well sign posted i.e. speed limits

if not thats one way round it in court and if you go to court try and make out that your job depends

on your liscence

thats all i can think of for now hope it helps

john

fight it in court dude if you do lose which at that speed you wont get a lot for anyway but as youve been driving 7 years instead of points i think you can take a speed awereness 1 day course instead of points. i believe you are allowed to request a pic to see if it is you driving but if it was a speed gun then you obviously cant do that. id fight it mate deffo if it was 60 in a 30 youd have no chance but in a 30mph zone your allowed 33-34mph tolerance speed so with that in mind youre only 2-3mph over. fight it dude you'll most probably win lol