I've read that stock fuel pressure is between 2.4 and 2.5 bar...but is that with the vac line on or off??

also what boost does the car hit fuel cut...and can i run jus below it and still fuel fine??

basically what is the max boost i can run with no mods??

sorry for asking so many questions...jus i go back home soon after 3 months away and i can get my hands back on it!! :thumbsup:

You wont be able to run more than .85bar without a fuel cut defender and supporting mods like a uprated manifold as there is a restriction in port 3 which would put extra strain on the 3rd piston.

So basically dont go upping the boost without teh correct mods!! All the info you need is on this site :thumbsup:

stock pressure is 33psi with the vac line off.

without touching the engine, i wouldnt run anymore than 0.8bar.

so when i test the pressure...i should have the engine idling with the vac line off...and should get that pressure reading?? i believe you leave it off as its atmospheric and get a more stable reading yes??

• 1 month later...
it isnt that its more stable. its that its reading it at atmospheric pressure.

in reality, it makes hardly any difference if you take the pipe on or off. i just do it as a habit.

as long as its reading 33 psi, you should be good to go.

yeh only 10psi of a difference, so hardly any difference there lol

yeah best to do it without the engine running, as being a raising rate it will also reduce fuel pressure when its seeing a vaccum line idle.

so if you set it to 33psi with a vacuum and the difference is 10psi like scot-ish says then your true base fuel pressure will be 43psi not 33psi.

Tim

TB Developments