My New White Sportif

Looks like a nice base bud. I paid £1500 for my sr with 60k miles and springs were screwed, no tte backbox so to be honest i think you paid a good price. At the end of the day if you like it buy it, dont matter what anyone else says. Keep a eye out on body pannels on here some pop up occasionally, saying that i think sicaln has some white side skirts for sale on here.

keep up all updated with it :thumbsup:

If you have any questions bud ask, i have done a complete rep and will try and help you out the best i can lol

chanelle xx

Looks like a nice base bud. I paid £1500 for my sr with 60k miles and springs were screwed, no tte backbox so to be honest i think you paid a good price. At the end of the day if you like it buy it, dont matter what anyone else says. Keep a eye out on body pannels on here some pop up occasionally, saying that i think sicaln has some white side skirts for sale on here.

keep up all updated with it :thumbsup:

If you have any questions bud ask, i have done a complete rep and will try and help you out the best i can lol

chanelle xx

cheers i will check out sicaln for those side skirts

ive had a look at your rep and it looks mint you do have the best colour haha

thanks lol. The easy thing is that the glanza white and sportif white are the same colour so if your lucky enough to source all the parts in white you dont need to spray them, so saves you a lot of money.

i love seeing sportifs/sr's turning in to glanza reps, sad i know but oh well.

Where are you from by the way?

chanelle x

thanks lol. The easy thing is that the glanza white and sportif white are the same colour so if your lucky enough to source all the parts in white you dont need to spray them, so saves you a lot of money.

chanelle x

I want my front end to be glanza'fied :) Someone give me the money!

Chan, where bouts you live anyway? :thumbsup:

Where are you from by the way?

chanelle x

im from bolton, northaner lol wut bout you?