Whiteline Sway-bar Bushing With Oem Bracket?

I don't think so no, as I remember when I changed mine the whiteline bracket is bigger, however you may be able to squash the bush into the oem bracket but it wouldn't be ideal.

thank you! :thumbsup:

i will wate for the whiteline bracket.

G'day everyone,

Hope you don't mind us popping in but we were just told about this thread and hoped we might help.

motion, can you tell us a little more about this as we're concerned to see it taking this long to get a part. Did you buy a new swaybar kit and the bracket was missing or....?

Cheers

Whiteline Jim

jim@whiteline.com.au

G'day everyone,

Hope you don't mind us popping in but we were juts told about this thread and hoped we might help.

motion, can you tell us a little more about this as we're concerned to see it taking this long to get a part. Did you buy a new swaybar kit and the bracket was missing or....?

Cheers

Whiteline Jim

jim@whiteline.com.au

<_<

i want to powder the lower control arms and the OEM swaybar and change the bushes,

i ordered the superflex bushes for the lower control arms and the whiteline bushes and drop links for the OEM swaybar.

the german dealer where i ordered the parts got all bushes two weeks ago, but he is still waiting for the bracket , so i was thinking about to take the bushes and try to mount them with the OEM bracket and dont wait longer for the whiteline brackets.

:)

i want to powder the lower control arms and the OEM swaybar and change the bushes,

i ordered the superflex bushes for the lower control arms and the whiteline bushes and brop links for the OEM swaybar.

the german dealer where i ordered the parts got all bushes two weeks ago, but he is still waiting for the bracket , so i was thinking about to take the bushes and try to mount them with the OEM bracket and dont wait longer for the whiteline brackets.

G'day motion,

This a bit more difficult as we don't really offer replacement chassis mount hardware for stock swaybars. That is, if you ordered an bigger upgraded Whiteline bar it would be supplied with all the parts you need to fit it to your car but if I understand you correctly, you're looking at brackets and mounts for your stock bar?

One solution is to contact our Euro/UK Master Distributor direct and explain the situation. They are probably supplying the dealer and wouyld be closer to the solution. Their details are;

UK Europe Master Distributor

Unit 3C 15 Dickson Court, Dunfermline Scotland KY12 7SG United Kingdom map

Ph: 01383 723850

Fax: 01383 724458

Email: sales@impexautomotive.co.uk

Hope that helps, let us know how you go.

Cheers

Whiteline Jim

jim@whiteline.com.au

G'day motion,

This a bit more difficult as we don't really offer replacement chassis mount hardware for stock swaybars. That is, if you ordered an bigger upgraded Whiteline bar it would be supplied with all the parts you need to fit it to your car but if I understand you correctly, you're looking at brackets and mounts for your stock bar?

One solution is to contact our Euro/UK Master Distributor direct and explain the situation. They are probably supplying the dealer and wouyld be closer to the solution. Their details are;

UK Europe Master Distributor

Unit 3C 15 Dickson Court, Dunfermline Scotland KY12 7SG United Kingdom map

Ph: 01383 723850

Fax: 01383 724458

Email: sales@impexautomotive.co.uk

Hope that helps, let us know how you go.

Cheers

Whiteline Jim

jim@whiteline.com.au

hi,

first.....sorry for my bad english :)

yes i want to mount the witeline parts with my stock 20mm swaybar,

these are the parts:

p1090520.jpg

i measured the oem swaybar, it has a diameter of 20mm so it has to fit to the whiteline bush which has also a 20mm diameter hole.

we will see if it fits when i finally got the brackets, my whiteline dealer told me that they must come in about 2-3 weeks.

thank you for the help!

• 4 weeks later...