got a 5 piece cage on its way to me, has anyone got or fitted one? i need to no whether to remove or cut my carpet in the front behind seats? also does it bolt to top of rear shocker mounts? any advice or pics of theres fitted mucho apreciated, thanks <_<

ive recently fitted a carbing 7 point cage in mine the easy way to fit it is to mount the roll cage where you want in then drill straight throught the roll cage holes and through the carpet and floor once you drill each hole put a bolt in the hole to stop the cage from moving and drilling holes in the wrong place. just to worn you when you drill through the carpet and floor the sound deadning foat wading will get caught in the drill and you will find yourself taking most of the wading out lol the hardest part to get in is the roll over bar. good luck

its a cusco one, i thought drilling and mounting ontop of carpet wouldnt be as sturdy? thanks for the replys guys if it dont mount on rear struts then im gutted as i missed out on a rear brace <_< lol

the cusco and carbing cages are exactly the same. and yes iy will not fit on top of the mounts they fit on the slanted parts of the arch but extend on top lightly. also i have loads of rear strut braces still attached with the cage in the carpet wont make a difference bud as you will be bplting it through the floor with plates also attached under the car

got cage in today had to remove a bit more interior plastics then i wanted too but hey ho just gota rope a mate over to help drilling and bolting <_< its a 6 leg type only probs i can see is the sun visors wont move much lol and i aint got a rear diagonal brace so may see if you can use the door type adjustables? will use a rear brace as got one coming.

got cage and got it fitted today, took about 4 hours all in most of that was gutting all the trims and gettin the bloody thing inside the car lol, the drilling and bolting was the easy bit, only bad points i can see is my sun visors are near useless now and also i gota move my larm sensors off the pillar, rest is fine so im well chuffed, combined with the front and rear arms and braces the car handles soooooooooooooooooooo nice. <_<