EP-82 Manifold Upgrade

Hi I'm new here, and also a new starlet owner.

Does anyone know if upgrading the Manifold in my EP-82 will give any power benifits with minimal mods?

Currently have Blitz Airfilter, full stainless steel exhaust and downpipe, bleed valve and running .9 boost.

Future mods planned are 315cc injectors, fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator, front mounted intercooler and water injection. But these are about 6 months away.

Thanks for any help.

yea upgrading the manifold will give a nice increase in midrange power, as the number three runner is very restrictive mate

instead of going the crude injectors, pump and regulator route id recomend a pigy back ecu to operate the fualing dutys, they are more acurate and can release a healthy dose of torque :p

hope that was some use :p

quite like the idea of water injection

Thanks for the advice lad.

Hmm i hadn't though of going the ECU route, do you know of any website with info on this?

Going to take the car to the rolling road for a checkup, want to keep it running right.

My brothers EP82 had the water injection in and I thought it was a nice wee touch, he regrets the day he sold er :p he loves these cars so he's at me to get her sorted :p

yea man these cars rock !

the tried and tested piggy back would be a Greddy Emanage blue

330 delivered to your door, only problem is trying to find someone to fit and map (usualy£300ish) luckely up here we know a guy decent enuf to only charge a ton so cant complane. he has abit of a manopoly here

usualy fitting these with no mods along with an uprated actuater could see a 25-30bhp increase

i hae mine booked in to get maped on the 27th. cant wait :p

Dont water injection require standalone engine management?

@spuddy does your brothers have a standalone ECU on it or are you talking about the jets you can get to spray the intercooler (inwhich case would mean that he hasnt got water injection :p )

Oh yea welcome to the club buddy and enjoy your EP!!! :p you alos got some decent plans for you car!!!! hget some pics up in the rides section :p

Thought you was on about water spray lol

Water injection is more or less like fuel injection just with......you guessed it.....water!!!!!

Prevents the pistons from being melted when running high boost etc