Fitting A Single Din Pioneer Head Unit With The Glanza Brackets

So, last weekend I wanted to change my radio. At the moment I still have a Japanese AddZest/Clarion double din head unit in my car, but that that only has an fm band of 76.0-90.0 which is rather useless here. So anyway the previous owner gave me a single din Pioneer radio/navigation head unit with the car, because he had no use for it or whatever. Anyway I stumbled on quite a few problems, most I've already fixed, but now I've come across a new rather big problem. The Pioneer head unit has pretty much no holes in it to screw the bracket on and it also doesn't have any holes for the small pins on the bracket to fit into. On top of that the screws that are in the Pioneer radio are too short to fit through the bracket and into the radio and the screws that are now in the bracket are too thick to fit into the holes of the radio, so basically it's pretty fucked up. :harhar:

Here's some pictures of the radio;

Right side:

DSC00622.jpg

Left side:

DSC00618.jpg

You guys got any idea on how to solve this problem? Or am I just better of selling this radio and buying another/newer one, since this one was free anyway. Only problem is how can I ever be sure that a possible other radio does have the holes to fit the brackets on? Any other people who had problems with fitting a head unit in the Glanza? Anyway I hope you guys can help. :lol: