hi all happy to say im a glanza owner !!!!!!!

just got mine a month ago in silver looks mint 62000 miles 1997 one didnt really realise how quick theses cars actully are mines only standered thow fitted a dump valve just waiting on my air filter relocation kit and a set of wheels :harhar: got a lot of question to ask people about modin any one no about why i get like a limiter at 125mph ?? and whats the easy way to remove? cheers

erm i believe there limited to 180ishk which is 112mph dude thats a speed limiter. you can remove this a few ways. first a plug in and play ecu will by pass it, you cn also get a speed limit defender (hks is the most popular) and finially a mph converter will also de-restrict the speed limiter lol

hope this helps

welcome anyway and get some pics up of the glanza dude

erm i believe there limited to 180ishk which is 112mph dude thats a speed limiter. you can remove this a few ways. first a plug in and play ecu will by pass it, you cn also get a speed limit defender (hks is the most popular) and finially a mph converter will also de-restrict the speed limiter lol

hope this helps

welcome anyway and get some pics up of the glanza dude

ok cool cheers for your help ill try and get some pics up asap :thumbsup: