Greddy Emanage.. The Kit And Fitting?!

just got round to fitting my emanage blue... cnt see how it goes. think i may be missing somthing?

right, ive got the EMB unit, 3 bar map sensor, some box with race use only on it.

should i have a harness for it?

my standard ecu is plugged into the engine loom, but then there is the EMB.. how does it plug in?!!

cnt work it out, and cant read japanese!

sorry if this has been covered, ive been about 28 hours without sleep sooooo cnt find what im looking for

Jay

Ofcourse you need a harness for it! As you say how else will it connect to the ecu....

You should have a harness that plugs into the back of the emanange then has bare wires which are spliced into the original ecu wiring. The field harness asad posted is only needed if you don't want to cut inot the original ecu wiring (instead you plug the field harness in between the standard ecu and wiring harness) and it acts as a bridge so you ca splice into it instead.

You'll also want the injector and ignition harnesses so you can get a better tune from the emanage.