Hi Wounder If Some One Could Help Me Please

hi guys i got a relocation kit for my glanza other than a bov its standered some one who has a glanza has advised me not to put my relocation kit on with out geting it mapped first but i want to do a lot more than that is this correct or silly nonsence????

absoulte trash mate get it on now

theres no need for mapping it whoevers told you that slap them with a fish lol

putting a relocation kit on all it does is gives you a colder cleaner intake and about 3-5bhp so mapping it to suit is pointless lol

putting a relocation kit on all it does is gives you a colder cleaner intake and about 3-5bhp so mapping it to suit is pointless lol

thats ok then other wise would be a bit of expensive hobbie lol :harhar:

lmfao slap them with a fish its just tuck me half our just to right this bit for laughing

what a guy :harhar: :lol::lol: can you tell i liked that one lol im wiping the tears from my eyes

that guy reconed that if i put my relocation kit on without mapping it it will blow my engine up or somthing thats whay i was like o god

i would of been the same mate if i didnt know much about starlets slap him

with a fish lol :harhar: i got 9bhp more on the rollers puting my filter at the front :lol:

i would of been the same mate if i didnt know much about starlets slap him

with a fish lol :harhar: i got 9bhp more on the rollers puting my filter at the front :lol:

hi again got a question i think its the air temp senser it doesnt go in to the cold air feed pipe it like clips on to it would it be ok to just un clip it and leave it hang or?