Dear uksc users,

I recently purchased an front anti roll bar (whiteline) from a user called CHICCO on this site (you can find the topic in classifieds, the seller assured me it came with bushings and brackets, and that all that was missing was the drop links. I recieved the item yesterday and guess what, no bushings or brackets!!! Theres nothing more than I hate than sly lying people! I opened up a dispute through paypal, I have recieved numerous messages through paypal saying I will refund you £10, if you return the item I will refund you your money , but cannot find anyway to reply back and now the status says closed for some reason?!. But there is no way I am paying to send this back to this guy, and in fact, no way I am returning it until I get my money back first! Everyone stay away from this user and do not purchase anything off him!!

Personaly.. i dont often buy from an unknown user.. are they new? i dont oftenly purchase off someone with a low post count either.

not saying dont trust them i just mean id rather see feed back or get to know the person before hand..

i buy from the guys i know.. and im sure the guys would buy from me as im fairly known.

just another reason to watch what your buying... also pictures is a good idea to see the goods.

Personaly.. i dont often buy from an unknown user.. are they new? i dont oftenly purchase off someone with a low post count either.

not saying dont trust them i just mean id rather see feed back or get to know the person before hand..

i buy from the guys i know.. and im sure the guys would buy from me as im fairly known.

just another reason to watch what your buying... also pictures is a good idea to see the goods.

i will only pick up unless they are really well known on this site

cheers though will keep my distance

I know chicco and he is a completly reasonable guy and not dishonest, have you tried talking to him?? rather then just jumping straight in and launching a despute with paypal?

he did say the bushes come with it in the add but perhaps he just forgot to package them, at least talk it through and i'm sure at a minimum he will refund you the price of the bushes, or try and find them and send them out to you...

you have the arb which is perfectly fine, drop links are seperate from whitline anyway, so i'm sure it wont be hard to find some bushes, if he cant find them but refunds you the difference.

I tried to message him but his inbox is full, I asked did the bushes and brackets came with and so did other people enough times, so how would you forget to package them. The ARB is not perfectly fine atall, its came scratched and scuffd and was advertised as new. You cant buy the bushes/brackets seperatley so its kind of usesless

What I would say, instead of jumping in and slandering him, is to talk it through with him first, not just presume hes avoiding you because his PM box is full. Email him, call him etc and then sort it out. THAT way, people wont be put off of his reputation for being a honest guy. Due to the fact that you have not talked it through with him yet, I think it is wrong of you to write it on a public forum with over 5000 members able to view. If you can talk to him and be civilised about it, and the problem is not resolved, THEN you may tell everyone.

Topic is now locked. If the problem does not get sorted out in due time, then I will re-open the topic.

• 2 weeks later...

i also had trouble a while back with a adjustable panhard rod. nothing to do with condition or no replys etc. i paid via bank transfer and was told by the bank that it would only take at most a couple days and it was a few weeks before he said he got the money despite the bank telling me the transfer went ahead. makes me wonder now if he just couldnt be bothered sending it. Just thought it was worth people knowing.

Russell

'whiteline jim' is the founder of the famous whiteline and he is a member on here, send him a pm telling him your circumstances, im sure he would help you out with these bushes.

in the mean time

if you purchasing something you should have a contact number for Chico should you not?

from Chico

I have tried to settle this with the other party in which i offered the man a full refund, i even offered him some money to cover him the cost of his losses.

The only thing that gets me is the fact that i have sold many items on this site in the past with no problems. I had deffinately sent him out the bushes and clamps with the roll bar in which was brand new, never been used, and he still complains saying its damaged. What can i do? Paypal have closed this dispute because he didn't have a good case. I intend to sell 1 more item which is already posted up but has been blocked due to this user being stubborn. Thanks

hes doenst reply :/

seems like you mate when you promised to buy my duck spoiler. I removed my ebay listing as you promised to buy it on a certain date. Never got a response when that day come. Come to think about it i have STILL NOT had a response .

chanelle

• 2 weeks later...

ohh my god!! he is full of shit! He didnt offer me a full refund atall, he offered me £10 which i denied because I wanted all of my money back and Ill take screen shots of my paypal if no one believes me. The fact that he said he sent the bushes and brackets is total bulshit aswel because the arb came wrapped in bubble wrap and cardboard in the shape of the arb, so obv there was no space for any brackets and/or bushings. And Paypal have closed this dispute because they dont dispute the quality of the item, only if it got delivered or not. Hes a cheeky cunt and better hide in his little hole because id fuckin throttle him if i ever saw him

• 2 months later...