Question may be a dumb one

hay first hay people not been on for a while been working all hrs and been on hol and stuff.

any way wat i wanner know is is it possibal to fit throttle bodys to a turbo car. just an on going argument at work and i wanner settle it and pretend i am the master of all intelergence (hes say with that crap spelling) :p

hay first hay people not been on for a while been working all hrs and been on hol and stuff.

any way wat i wanner know is is it possibal to fit throttle bodys to a turbo car. just an on going argument at work and i wanner settle it and pretend i am the master of all intelergence (hes say with that crap spelling) :p

yes it is possible to fit throttle body's to a turbo car some quad turbo cars run indervidual boddies any way like a bugatti but it will work the same on a single turbo the feed goes to a box mounted around the boddies

yes it is possible to fit throttle body's to a turbo car some quad turbo cars run indervidual boddies any way like a bugatti but it will work the same on a single turbo the feed goes to a box mounted around the boddies

Good to see a fellow Notts member on the boards :p

Worksop, not that far near me that.

On the subject in hand I've no idea to be honest, hopefully someone knows :lol: