Wheel Refurb Needed

hi guys just got a set of mr2 roadster wheels for 50 pound they need refurbing the paint has started to buble on all of them i really want to put them on once they been sprayed properly like i aint got the cash yet but is there any one on here that can do them and let me no how much roughly ??????

easy to do yourself mate. sand em down with some rough sand paper till oll the paint and laquer is off. then use p38 in any kurbing i want to get rid off. once dried sand it off and its flush. prime em ( you will see here if you need to remove more filler). then just spray em. done mine and they look the dogs nandos. :harhar:

You like keeping us biz mate lol i dont think anyone dose on here also they would cost more to send in the post then you paid for them i got mine done at a local powder coating place and it cost me £165 with out tryers on would cost more if you had tryers on also if you wonted them puting back on when they where finished just to give you a ruff gess on how much it would cost :harhar: