hi just lowerd my glanza on tein s techs put a whiteline panhard on but it sems to be making a rubbing sound from the pasinger side back whel but ther is no sighns of rubbing it dose it when im turning right evan if im going slow eney ideas???

could be your rims mate,my bros glanza has 15" with 40 off set,and is lowered 30mm, and they rub when going over bumpy road at speed.

Try swaping the wheels road front to back and see if you have same problem.

all the wheels are the same plus I've looked al over evn put tape on the lip to see if it marked it as far as i can see its not rubing but what els can it be ?? enay one had this problem it justmakes a gratin noice my tyers arnt evan that close to the arch it sits with a bout an inch gap from tyer to arch and on meshertin things they tyer shud be about 5mm from the inner lip its rele frustrating me because I've been out everyday sinse i donethe springs fideling about trying to get it to stop

if your not mechancial minded get it checked by a mechanic,but i would say its the tyres rubbing on the inner arch,or check the obvious wheel torqued up right spring in place right,not fitted upside down,and check panrod bolts tight and washers in right place.

alright mik i cheked the back shocks are kybs or atleast the left hand ide 1 is not cheked the other i think its when the bodyrolles and the tyer is thiker because of the wight all on one side its hitin the inner arch mite have it rolled and see