Bit of a query.

I want to buy some Indiglo dials for my car but the Glanza ones only come in 180mph or 180 kph

So obviously i'll need to buy a convertor to change it over to mph as i only have a mph face at the min (upto 110mph)

Now if i remember correctly as soon as you fit the convertor the milage counter will then start to use miles rather than kilometers?

Would it be ok with the MOT n stuff if i was to clock the dials to show the miles covered rather than kilometers covered? yano so its not kilometers up to a certain point then miles after

Hope that makes sense and Sorry for the essay haha :D

MOT in NI dont give a shit what the mielage REALLY is, all they want is the reading on the clocks. i know this because i have clocks from an SR in my car that obviously do not reflect the actual mileage of my car. i went along the first year with all the calculations and figures done to give him the correct mileage and he told me he didnt care, just to read him what the clocks said.

MOT care not dude! all they want is a number, doesnt even need to be higher than the previous year as my SR clocks had less miles than when the car had been MOT'd the previous yr! get them fitted!

Phil.