Auto Cad Or Desktop Pro Whizz?

well, its a long shot, but i could do with some1 drawing me up a box, basically the same as the hks FCD, as im shite with these programmes, aint got much time for it, as im busy with other things, and would be greatly apreciated if some1 is a whizz and could make one up for me.

as said, i know its a long shot, but hey, its still a shot lol

cheers

Guest cheshireglanza
well, its a long shot, but i could do with some1 drawing me up a box, basically the same as the hks FCD, as im shite with these programmes, aint got much time for it, as im busy with other things, and would be greatly apreciated if some1 is a whizz and could make one up for me.

cheers

im a auto cad user its my job pm what you want doing dude

cheers

2D or 3D? And what sort of box? Just a plain box or does it need rounded corners etc would help if i knew what you wanted it for. :D

Jason :D

its a box the same as the hks fcd, its a project ive done, little mini one, ive made my own FCD, cost £3.50 lol, and now i need to design a box that i would put it in

so to look like this, but the POT hole to be bout half that size

hksfcd.jpg

im lookin to have the box around 60mm x 40mm and 20mm depth,

here is my FCD to give you an idea of size

Photo031.jpg

oh, and ignore the 5th leg, i only built it like this, because the trimmer needed a 5v supply, and i used a signal generator, its now within the circuit, and has only 4 legs, like the hks examples

cheers