Car has gone away :(

Hey guys my car has now gone away to my uncles garage out of the way where i can get to work on it and get her ready for next year :p

This is what it looks like right now

Starly.jpg

mebarry2.jpg

1pipe.jpg

Will keep you all posted on the progress unless i have some secret plans in the making :lol:

Cheers Sparky

Got quite a few plans but mainly bodywork atm as it needs attention :p

PM'd simon about a few parts for the car

Got a cut out bumper to go on, aint decided on what splitter to go for yet though

Dont wana say too much just incase it doesnt happen in the end so ill keep you posted when it happens :lol:

I know it's wrong, but I kinda like the way the white bonnet looks on the blue car in the first photo :lol:

Thats exactly what all my mates say :p

I rekon it looks like a Taxi :lol:

@Martin i got banned for a year so got 11 months left now!!!

Anyone know a website or something so i can have a countdown timer in my sig till the day my bans up, that would be pretty cool i think :lol:

You can do count down timers on My space chum, me other half has done 1 for when we go hols to usa in sept, its been runnin down from april

Plus i see what peeps say bout the white bonnet strangely lol!!! if your goin nuts on your motor try & be the 1st to drop a mr2 lump in it lol!!!!

You can do count down timers on My space chum, me other half has done 1 for when we go hols to usa in sept, its been runnin down from april

Plus i see what peeps say bout the white bonnet strangely lol!!! if your goin nuts on your motor try & be the 1st to drop a mr2 lump in it lol!!!!

Nice one, could i put the timer in my sig though?

I aint got £10k to spend on the fukker lol

And if i did it would be spent on GT4 running gear :p

That bit i'm not sure on, shes the computer wiz i'll ask her when the lady is home from work for ya!!!!

& with the gt4 runnin gear- shame on the cost but oooo can you see the endless fun!! he he!!

Me lady is saving for 1 of them lumps to drop in her mod'ed sr yaris, same mount so i'm told "by fensport" 2 bloke in jamaica have done it

I've got a slight feeling that when you finish your car it may look quite like mine. You seem to have same taste as me like black wheels cut out bumper etc. I may change a few ideas now. I dont wanna create a copy of your car. Looks sweet as foooook though!!!!!!!!!!

Bourkey

Why not put a hamster wheel in it -- and 100 hamsters!

There's a couple 3SGTE conversions going on on TGTT right now, still FWD as far as I'm aware so should be pretty scary! Good for straight line speed, and straight into fields when you try to go round corners.

5E turbo sounds good! But being banned for what was it, dangerous driving I don't know if it would be such a good idea!