Intercooler With Oil?

Yesterday to adjust my cars idle i had to remove the intercooler, i found traces of oil in there? is this normal for the glanza? i thought only air passed through:S

yes that normal mate if there is oil comeing out of your hks bov of what ever you have

got then i would be concerned, a good bit of oil comeing out of the dump valve that is though

yes that normal mate if there is oil comeing out of your hks bov of what ever you have

got then i would be concerned, a good bit of oil comeing out of the dump valve that is though

I have a HKS Bov on ma ep91 and i have noticed the area around the Bovs opening is slightly greasy is this somthing i should be worried or concerend about?

I have a HKS Bov on ma ep91 and i have noticed the area around the Bovs opening is slightly greasy is this somthing i should be worried or concerend about?

If its spiting it everywhere mate then it,s a sine the oil seal,s are going but i dosnt

mean the turbo is going to pack up it could last for how every long it,s going

to last for if you no what i mean lol if you start geting clouds of smok out the exhaust

then its time to change your turbo hope that make,s sence for you mate :)

• 2 weeks later...

it doesn't take 3 seconds, i couldn't get the pipe off the solenoid thing because it is stuck onto to it so stiff! how the hell do i take this pipe off ?

shall i just rip it off and buy new ones as i was told by someone, but then its not a free mod lol

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL I was just too scared to use force incase i ripped the solenoid stuff lol today i attempted it again by wiggling it after putting 100watt bulbs. AND I need to see what it does now