hey mate

initialy it might seam confusing but everything you need from the forum is in the side bar.

so if you get familiar with that your laughing.

in your case you want the wanted section. so click on classifieds in the sidebar,

that should take you to the wanted adds.

welcome o uksc :thumbsup:

welcome to the club mate

it does seem all confusing at the start but spend half an hour looking through all the sections etc and you'll soon get to know your way round its really easy

where you from then dude? car looks good in your avatar by the way

steve

welcome to the club mate

it does seem all confusing at the start but spend half an hour looking through all the sections etc and you'll soon get to know your way round its really easy

where you from then dude? car looks good in your avatar by the way

steve

hey there kinda got used to it already lol :thumbsup: im from hastings, pretty crap down here though the jap scene is pretty much non existent :)

Welcome to your new home mate lol :) you have joined the right club all the lad,s/girl,s are sound as a pound if you need any help with anythng just put up a thread and im sure people will be more than happy to help :thumbsup:

Welcome to your new home mate lol :) you have joined the right club all the lad,s/girl,s are sound as a pound if you need any help with anythng just put up a thread and im sure people will be more than happy to help :thumbsup:

cheers lol im pretty new to the whole having a turbo'd car been around them alot but only had my starlet for couple months im just glad i got a boyfriend that knows quite alot as im still learning new things every day lol

cheers lol im pretty new to the whole having a turbo'd car been around them alot but only had my starlet for couple months im just glad i got a boyfriend that knows quite alot as im still learning new things every day lol

Sorry I've just noticed your name i called you mat esilly me lol but then again girls can be mates aswell welcome to the club anyway :thumbsup: