Hi all some of you my remember me from back when i had a little red starlet sportif and i was named starletpower. well i brought a 206!!!!which was a mistake and now i am thinking along the lines of buying a glanza. what sort of price will i be looking at for a standard one which has be cleared and ready for the road in the uk???i mean i could go modded one but would like to do it all myself. also what sort of price do you reckon my insurence will be for 22 with 1 year no claims and a sp30.

Cheers Carl :)

Well for a standard'ish Glanza itself -- OTR prices they're going for about £3500 (on the cheaper end) to about £5000 and you usually get what you pay for.

For insurance I was 23, 0ncb, mods declared £1300 fully comp

I found my Darlin on auto trader matey, cost 6k & when i got there i found it to be a lightweight etd (happy days) the trader thought it was a stanard glanza & sold it for it (i didn't let on mmmwwhhaahaahaa).

But any who try auto trader 1st chum, prev a dealer because you get a warrenty :)