ok, raised my bonnet at the back today to help with cooling. i know its a bit uneeded on an n/a but it looks very good. very simple to do aswell.

but now its raining bad and i was wondering if this will cause any problems because of the gaps. is it nothing to worry about or do i have to take preventive measures.

cheers keirz.

raising the rear of the bonnet is one of the newest kraz i dont know if this will hammper thing mate i cant see it being a problem as hoods have no seals or anything to stop water getting in anyway.

But hay you could be the first person to try out my idea of a solonoid powerd bonnet lift. Basically i was thinking wene your cars just sat their doing nothing the bonnet can stay down but wene you start driving it and you want more cooling a solonoid under the back corners of the bonnet hooked up to a switch will lift the back of the bonnet about an inch and a half so imagine how trick that will look wene you can controll the bonnet lift from the comfort of your driving seat.

Malta it was a craze bout 2 years ago everyone doing this. I personally did it when I have my car highliy modded to get a bit of extra heat out. Water will not go into the engine bay from the back neither but aparently my mates glanzas' it did

i am thinking of putting it back down now, as im getting sick off people telling me ive left my bonnet open. it does seem to help with engine cooling and at above 40mph with the air rushing through you can feel the car breathing better and does feel a bit nippier. water has been splashing in all over my alarm and fuse box. also my strut brace and alloy induction pipe are covered in water marks. not good.

i was thinking of the solonoid idea or also just like hinge that i could just push and pull up and down. will try and get my mind in gear for a solution, cuz i like the extra performance and the jap look, but dont fancy facing an GBH charge on the next person to tell me my bonnets up!