Any Other Uksc Members In The North Of Scotland?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh lol....theyr like nuhh your joking a 1.3. its great :p , i miss it so much :D should be back on the road in 2 weeks tops.

and by the way your glanza is looking good :p

Thanks its getting there. spent a fair bit on it this month on mani, decat, tints, fmic, exhaust, hks actuator, airfilter reloc etc.

should have done a build thread, bt never mind. :p

how old you?lol. just dont tel them :p.

wel if i do it itl be over a few months as its kinda expensive but i love working with cars so il do as much as i can myself apart from the re-boring(because i want to go .5mm oversize),crank regrind but il put it together myself :p..you?

oh lol mayb you wont get away with it then..gutted.

you going for a tm develop engine?doing it ursel? or second hand? thers 2 forged engines for sale on tgtt the now.. one that has just done 400miles and the other 2000 miles..cant memba prices though

keep me updated ner the time then :p id be well up for that as longs as the tubby is on the road lol.

wheres it go?

Will do bud, Geo usually post all info up nearer the time

It starts at Inverness and goes up to ullapool and applecross. Starts Saturday morning come back Sunday night

Gary