What Coulors To Have In Engine Bay

hi guys deffo going to spray my cam cover red looks mint in my opinion guna get some rad hoses what do you think of the cheap coulor hose 40pound ones on bay ?? also going to get some wire converin stuff to make some nice little coulors what coulors do you think i should have guys can have it all red ??????lol

In my Opinion you don't want to use too many colours, otherwise it will look like a clown has thrown up over your engine bay B)

If your doing the cam cover red then best to keep the main colour to red and use colours that complement it. eg black/silver/stainless/chrome etc i wouldn't go for red/blu/green bits etc.

The bodywork on mine is going to be sprayed lime green and then im going for polished and purple parts for the engine bay. I don't know if the colour combo will work but its best to only stick to a few colours and not go too mad!

Jason :p

I've painted my cam cover black and as I've got a nice blue relocation kit pipe and filter, plus a blue jd tuning cooling panel im goind to do every single hose blue using roose motosport hosing. looks a lot better and is much stronger than samco hosing too