save your money youl spend far too much with minimal gains you have an exhaust and decat and induction already i think?.only other thing would be exh mani and maybe corrolla inlet, heard they give good gains but on a 1300 your never gonna get amazing power gains.next would be cams and headwork which i would suspect to be around the 1k mark, then itbs forged pistons raise compression list is endless when you could just put a 4efte in it and start with more power than you could probably get with a 5k budget on the n/a.in my opinion that is

glanza manifold is much smaller than an n/a's and totally different design and flange, then the ecu would probably not work as its set up for boost maybe an "s" ecu would work but trying to get one may be the problem and may not be much different to the sr's....

have a look on ebay tgtt and keep an eye out on here engines pop up regularly and aint too expensive and theres plenty of cars being broken so ecu and wiring looms are out there...

what kinda power would you be happy with and how much you willing to put into the project....

well im in love with my Sr so moey is no object(ova time of course lol)

I hav got a decat pipe but its not on just now bcoz f wer i liv,you sneeze loud n theyd complain(plus back box is pretty loud just now anyway lol)and i hav an induction kit!

Also I've got the back stripped out completley which i find makes a big difference,specially wen i want the back end out in a corner!!:p