Oh How Much I Want Heating...

Right guys and gals, if anyone can help me im in two minds wether or not to do this myself,

i have had a look on google and tried to find other forum guides to replacing the heater matrix etc

i found on another website that there is a part that should be connected in the engine bay (pic)

matrixinletandoutletbq2.jpg

i had a look at my car, i think that the pipes have been connected together so that it doesnt go through the matrix so the car runs but no heating

i took a quick pic, its gone quite dark now and my phone has REALLY low battery sorry for the shite quality ive kinda highlighted it so you should make things out? just need help to confirm or see if my thoughts are completely wrong

diagramshit.jpg

sorry for my crap picture was kinda rushed

but any help would be appreciated thanks a lot guys!

will be donating next pay day aswell :)

My matrix has gone too!And yeah you're right, you won't have any heating witht he pipes bypassing the matrix (that's what i had to do otherwise you end up with a wet floor).Give it a go yourself, I am!!!Although it is an annoying job.If your matrix is leaking try running some rad-seal through it, it may just be a little crack and then you wouldn't have to pull the dash out to change the matrix.