feel free to take the mik

ok guys i just brought a 1995 starlet gt turbo and all i know so far is its the face lift version with the funny double headlights but what i dont know is what the model number is all you guys talking about ep91 and all that it makes finding the right parts hard so can any one tell me what the model number of mine is i think its something like ep8? but i dont know and for some reason i cant upload pictures as i need a admin or some thing so if any admins who read this can sort that out for me that will make things easier

ok cheers guys one thing that i do need to fined out is what my engine is as i was looking at a package on here i think it was with a turbo manifold oil and water pipes and a seperate dump pipe but dont know what the engine in mine is so dont really want to spank 700 quid on it if it wont fit. The kit is a TD04/vf series turbo it says the kit is for a 4efte engine or a 4efe engine (but it says this one need a oil filter relocator but that dont matter as i orderd one of them from driftworks with an oil cooler last night.

This is what i get wene i try to put a picture up on the forum posts.

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND

The requested file upload failed because suitable permissions have not been enabled on the 'uploads' directory. Please contact the board administrator and inform them of this error.

certainly work on suspension/braking before you even consider a different turbo kit mate, plus you'll need management etc which will probably run you a minimum of around £300-400 (for an emanage, not including tuning, a PowerFC would be several hundred quid more than that).

can't just bolt it on and expect it to fuel fine :)

So yeah, get suspension and braking/chassis sorted and then when/if you need more power than the ct9 can supply (say, around 1bar or around 170bhp, give or take) you can slap a meaty turbo on it.

allready have the suspension and brake kits sorted look at my first post mate thats wots happening to the car as soon as i get it and yes im currnetly looking at an ecu piggyback system for the fueling got a bank loan to buy the car and have got £1500 out of a £3000 modding budget left so yeah its deffinatly on the cards mate.

hahaha, well you'll need to do alot of reading before anything happens (considering you didnt even know the engine code :)), but luckily between here and tgtt you'll be able to learn anything you could possibly want to know, by simply hitting the search button :p