What Is A Few Of The Best Mods To Help Handling

I think you'll find on the forums that its generally accepted that a Rear anti-roll bar and the Anti-lift camber kit are the most cost-effective modifications that can be done, with the most pronounced improvements. A good set of shocks and springs will make a good difference, as will obviously good tyres. There's many more too! Contact me about the anti-roll bar (or bars) chap :)

If your lowering the car at any height, then an adjustable panhard rod is needed.

If not the rear axle sits to one side, and the handling of the car is kek., regardless of all the mod con suspension you may have.

If a jobs worth doing, its worth doing right. :)

@Gary - Sit higher, you sure you dont mean sit to one side?? :)

best cheap handling mods are as been said, anti lift kit, adjustable panhard rod, rear anti-roll bar, shocks and springs etc, front and rear strut brace and bottom brace

then your looking at more expensive mods like coilovers, 6 point rear strut brace, roll cages etc etc

some say LSD will help handling some say its shite lol

The fact the car is sitting higher than the other would partly be the chassis being ever so slightly different one side than the other and damper/spring wear etc. Not having an adjustable panhard rod will only make the axle sit to one side and not have an effect on the height (with in reason)

As people have said above, anti lift kit and ARB's.

My n/a is on kyb sr special shocks and rsr springs and the body roll is pretty gay. How ever my GT is on coilovers and theres pretty much 0 body roll, so i believe certain parts should be added in relation to how other parts effect the car/handling.

For example in the new banzai, theres a silly fast road CRX. They actually removed the rear anti roll bar to prevent the rear end being wild/snappy under deceleration. Get what im saying?

Mitch

No bother Gary.

And another thing, replace old bushes!

Adding ARB's, Anti lift kits etc will only mask any problems, if there are bushes worn out.

All bushes can be bought, so i personally would be looking at them first, then adding the anti lift kit, and rear ARB.

These setup with a good spring / shock combo will see nice gains in the handling dept.

Then you can start going further with coilovers, Fr ARB's etc etc etc