Arm Rest Help

Its on a slider..have you tried sliding it either way to see if there is any scews which hold them together?

Im not sure if thats how you do it though?

yeah am tying that now but wont shift dont wana break it lol.

• 1 year later...

Bump!!

My question is how do I slide it?? Lol

There is a lever but it seems so stiff that any attempt at moving it feels like it will snap off, it even creeks as if the plastic is bending and about to snap off! ( the lever that is. )

Some just enlighten me on how to slide it.

( can't create new topic because I am on my iPod )

Yeah the lever will greek a little as it is a plastic piece that acts like a spring thing, hard to explain really lol But it will slide back off the rail, i have one and i alsways take it off when the bird is in the car as shes moves about and jump across all the time when parked to talk to mates ands nearly snaps it clean off every time haha

Hey guys sorry to hijack but instead of starting a new thread on armrests, i was fitting mine and then as i was screwing it into the chassis of the car, the bolts wont go back in? have i misthreaded the chassis hence it will need re tapping? could be annoying!

Dan

Customise the bugger ;)

My plastic bracket looks nothing like the original now (when it came it was a bit a busted) but its fitted and thats the main thing.

Don't be afraid to drill new holes or cut the plastic bracket if its needed. Just keep the armrest itself mint.

Joz

I might try putting some WD-40 and see what it does. The armrest hasn't been used for a long time. I had to make holes in the plastic trim and got screw and bolts from a bicycle with washers. I then had to make one hole in the bracket it self because it was broken slightly from one of the holes.